Whats important to you?
Professional Wealth management helps you answer this question, prioritize your objectives, and prepare financially to accomplish them. Helping you with the financial side of what’s important to you is central to everything I do.
Financial opportunities are everywhere. And at Professional Tax Service, we’ll help you find those opportunities and make the most of them.Whether you’re an individual with a growing family, or a business starting up or hoping to expand, Professional Tax Services offers a full range of financial services.
More information means better choices.
When it comes to money matters, many people focus only on their most immediate needs. It just seems easier that way. Unfortunately, those without a clear idea of where they’d like to eventually arrive – financially — are more likely to take unnecessary risks, leave assets unprotected, and miss out on potentially rewarding opportunities.
What’s important to you is important to us.
We hope to establish a lasting and trusted relationship with you. And so, no matter what your age or income level, our goal is to offer guidance into the future by providing the information and expertise needed to define, pursue, ultimately achieve your financial objectives.
About Ray Teasdale, Managing Director, Professional Tax Service
I am married to the beautiful Rosemarie Teasdale who is the best thing in my life. I value my family above most everything in life. I believe this is part of what sets me apart from other tax and financial planning service professionals, I get to know you and I care about what’s important to you and you’re family.
Only a relatively small number of tax consultants are licensed by the U.S. Treasury to represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service. They’re known as “Enrolled Agents.” And Ray Teasdale E. A., president of Professional Tax Service, is one of them.
But Ray’s recognized knowledge of the tax code isn’t the only thing that distinguishes the work of Professional Tax Services.Ray offers more than a decade of experience in providing:
- Retirement plans for individuals and small businesses
- Tax and investment advice for real estate professionals
- Retirement planning for tax professionals and their clients
Credentials and licenses:
- Licensed by the US Dept. of the Treasury as an Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Fellowship from National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI). This is a three year training program specifically to Represent and Practice before the IRS. Training provided by the National Association of Enrolled Agents, National Education Foundation.
- Licensed insurance agent in California
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA) from College of Financial Planning
- Securities licenses 6, 63, 7, and 65.
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- Vice President of California Society of Tax Consultants (South Bay Chapter)
- Prior to owning Professional Tax Service, Ray completed a successful 24-year career with the U.S. Army, retiring as a Sergeant First Class. During his Army career, Ray was awarded a Bronze Star, four Army Commendation medals, three Army Achievement Medals, plus the Meritorious Service medal on behalf of the President of the United States.